Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My first post!

Hello everyone out there in blog-land! This is my very first post and I have to say that I'm a bit nervous! I'm new to this, so please be kind :)

So if you read my bio you know that I'm a Master's student in the Education, Culture and Society program here at Penn. The Spring semester started less than three weeks ago and I'm already super busy. That is mainly because I have my Master's thesis looming! The great thing about the thesis though is that we actually have a class each week that prepares us for writing the thesis and my professor is extremely knowledgeable and approachable. It is still a daunting task though. So far I've put together a proposal and I've read a good deal of the literature...but there is still the whole writing of the 40 pages that I need to do! It will get done though, but I can tell this will be another busy semester. Before I know it I will be graduating and looking back on my time at Penn. I invite you to join me through my adventures this semester!!


I think these blogs will be a great resource for prospective students so please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lezlie! This is a really great idea. I was just about to go searching for some blogs or forums that chronicle people's grad school experiences in certain programs. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. -Roseann

Lezlie said...

Hi Roseann! I'm glad you are enjoying reading my blog, if you have further questions about Penn GSE or my experiences, please feel free to email me at lmccabe@dolphin.upenn.edu.

~Lezlie